Norma's Ranch Chicken Pizza
1/2 chidden valley original ranch dressing
1 pkg(3 ounce) cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsptomato paste
1 cchopped cooked chicken
1(12 inch) prebaked pizza crust
1/2 croasted red pepper strips, rinsed and drained
1/4 cchopped green onions
1 can(s)(2 1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
1 c(4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Norma's Ranch Chicken Pizza
- Preheat your oven to 450.
- Place prebaked pizza crust on a cookie sheet or pizza pan and set aside.
- Beat dressing, cream cheese and tomato paste until smooth.
- Stir in chicken until well blended and spread mixture on pizza crust.
- Arrange red peppers, olives and onions on pizza and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over all.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes or util hot and bubbly.