Norma's Easy Tasty Wings
How to Make Norma's Easy Tasty Wings
- 1Preheat your ovent to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut the chicken wings into individual pieces disgarding the tips.
- 3Place on lightly greased cookie sheet ( You may need two cookie sheets )
- 4Spread apricot preserves over wings.
- 5Sprinkle dry onion soup mix over wings.
- 6Pour Catalina dressing over all.
- 7Place in oven and bake for 1 hour.
- 8When half way through baking, take wings out of the oven and turn all of them to fully coat
- 9Place back into the oven a bake until well cooked and browned.
- 10Remove from oven and serve hot.
- 11*If you have a very large bowl. You can add your chicken wings and mix the ingredients together and pour over wings and toss before placing them on a cookie sheet.