Norma's Chicken & Rice Patties
3 cchicken broth ( i used home made)
3 cinstant rice
2 can(s)mushroom pieces
2 can(s)13 oz. canned chicken in water
2 largecarrots , chopped
1 mediumonion , chopped
1 largegreen pepper, chopped
2 largestalks of celery , chopped
4 Tbspsoy sauce
·salt & pepper to taste
·enough flour to hold ingredients together
·olive oil, light
·* parmesan cheese, optional
·* extra soy sauce, optional
How to Make Norma's Chicken & Rice Patties
- Add chicken broth to pan along with butter and bring to a boil.
- Remove from stove and add rice and put on a lid. Let sit until broth has fully cooked the rice.
- Mean while place chopped vegetables in a saute pan with 2 tablespoons of butter. Cooked until all is tender.
- Remove from stove and add to rice mixture along with soy sauce.
- Add canned chicken and vegetables & stir until all is mixed well.
- Add eggs and mix well. Salt & pepper to own taste.
- Add enough flour to hold ingredients together.
- Make into thick patties and place in hot skillet with olive oil and brown each side.
- Remove from pan and place on paper towels to drain off any grease.
- Remove from paper towels and place on platter and serve with your favorite salad.
- NOTE: You can have your guest or family use more soy sauce or parmesan cheese of their own choice. Enjoy!