Norma's Chicken & Pasta One Pan Dinner
2skinless / boneless chicken breast
2 can(s)( 10 3/4 ounce ) cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)( 15 1/2 ounce ) corn, drained
1 can(s)( 15 ounce ) sweet peas, drained
1 can(s)( 12 ounce ) big flaky crescent rolls
·grated parmezan cheese
1 box( 12 ounce ) tri-color rotini
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Norma's Chicken & Pasta One Pan Dinner
- Spray a non-stick pan with olive oil and heat on med-high heat until hot.
- While pan is heating, cut both chicken breast into bite size pieces and add to hot pan and cook until browned and no longer pink.
- In a bowl mix both can's of cream of mushroom soup and add one can of milk and stir until smooth.
- Add soup to chicken and stir to cover chicken pieces.
- Add corn and peas and stir.
- Cover and lower heat to med and continue cooking to heat all ingredients.
- While soup,chicken, peas and corn are warming. Bring a pan of water to a hard boil and add Rotini.
- Cook Rotini just to eldonte ( not cooked completly )
- Drain Rotini and add to chicken mixture and stir to cover ingredients with soup.
- Remove from stove and pour into a 13 X 9 baking dish.
- Cover hot mixture with crescent rolls and seal ends over pan.
- Brush crescent rolls with whisked egg and sprinkle with parmezan cheese.
- Place in a pre-heaten oven set at 350 and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crescents are browned.
- Serve with your favorite salad.
By placing the crescents over hot mixture will enable them to cook completely and become crisp.