How to Make Noodle Surprise
- Put water in a medium pot, filling pot about 1/3 to half full and set on a burner on medium heat.
- Take you 3 packages of Ramen Noodles and bust them up. Set the flavor packages to the side for the time being, and add the noodles to the water.
- Open the cans of corn and peas and drain them then add to the noodles. Let them cook until the noodles are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Once the noodles are tender remove from heat and drain the water off. Then add in the cream of chicken, 1/2 can of water, the flavor packets from the noodles, and the 3 cans of tuna.
- Stir everything together and serve in a bowl.