2 lbboneless chicken breasts or thighs ( season to taste )
1 cuncooked, regular long grain rice
1/2 pkgdry onion soup mix
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
4 Tbspbutter or margarine
1/2 can(s)milk, ( using soup can )
How to Make No Peek Chicken
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Melt butter in 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Mix together all ingredients, except onion soup mix and place in pan.
- Arrange chicken pieces on top; cover with onion soup mix.
- Place cover of foil over pan, sealing tightly.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 2 1/2 hours. DO NOT OPEN OR PEEK.
- Note:Cream of mushroom soup can be substituted for one of the soups. You can also purchase fat free soup if you are trying to watch your calories.