No Fried~ Fried Chicken
- frenches horseradish mustard
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- greek plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 2 c
- of your favorite bread crumbs or corn bread stuffing (i use a box of stove top stuffing and crush it into crumbs)
- boneless,skinless,chicken breast cut into lengthwise strips,pat dry
How to Make No Fried~ Fried Chicken
- 1Preheat over to 400
coat baking sheet with spray
- 2In large bowl combine,yogurt,mustard,lemon juice,salt and pepper. Mix well and add chicken and mix and set in frig for 15 to 20 mins.
- 3Next combine, your dry stuffing and thyme .
- 4Now, take one piece of chicken at a time and work it into the stuffing mixture and place on baking sheet.
- 5Bake for about 20 minutes , until pieces are golden brown(if crisper chicken is desired after baking ,increase the oven temperature and broil for about 3 minutes.
makes 4 to 6 servings
- 6serve with veggie and cream cheese mash potatoes and......Bizinga! One great dinner!