New Mexican Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)large can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)large can of cream of chicken soup
3 largecooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 pkgfrozen green chili
1 Tbspgarlic powder
18white corn tortillias
4 cmexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make New Mexican Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas
- place 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts in Slow cooker, Cover with water. Cook for at least 4 hours.
- defrost frozen chili; drain all excess water.
add in garlic powder and mix.
- in large pot add soups and chili and simmer on low/medium heat.
- take chicken breasts out of slow cooker, dice and add to soup mixture.
Add in the left over water from your cooked chicken(slow cooker) to your desired consistency. Stir
- place small amount of mixture on bottom of 13 x9 baking pan(just so tortillias do not burn) then place 6 corn tortillas on bottom of pan,layer soup/chicken mixture on top,small layer of cheese. REpeat until mixture and corn tortillas are gone. Make top layer extra cheesey.
Bake for 30 minutes in 350 degree oven. (Until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbling)