- 1 lb
- ground beef(or turkey ,ground chicken,italian sausages grounded. e
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- lasagna noodles, uncooked,broken into thirds
- 1 jar(s)
- (28 oz)of spaghetti sauce(or your homemade version )
- 1/3 c
- 1 can(s)
- (4 oz) of sliced mushrooms,drained
- (15 oz)container of fat free ricotta cheese
- 2 c
- fat free mozzarella cheese(8 oz)
- fat free (garnish parmesan cheese.
- fresh parsley ,top over lasagna
How to Make MY SLOW COOKER LASAGNA
- 1COMBINE your meat and italian seasoning.
DRAIN EXCESS FAT,IF ANY.
- 2ARRANGE half of the lasagna noodles in a greased 5 quart Slow cooker.
- 3SPREAD half the meat mixture ,over the noodles.
TOP with the half of each remaining ingredients .
EXCEPT PARMESAN CHEESE.
- 4REPEAT LAYERING PROCESS.REPEAT.........
- 5COVER AND COOK FOR 5 HOURS.
- 6GARNISH WITH PARMESAN, AND PARSLEY.
SERVE A SIDE SALAD,GARLIC BREAD .(not to much bread )
GLASS WHITE WINE,OR GLASS OF MILK,GLASS OF WATER LEMON TWIST. ENJOY IT AND SHARE MAKING MORE MEMORIES.GREAT DINNER FOR YOUR BUSY DAY. GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING FOR YOU OR YOUR NEIGBER. SUPPER WILL DONE WHEN YOU GET HOME. LOVE GRANNY MAXEY