my signature grilled chicken sandwich
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4boneless chicken breasts
1/4lettuce or bag of shredded
1/2 cfat.free mayo
·pinch of salt && pepper
2 Tbspliquid smoke
How to Make my signature grilled chicken sandwich
- * * * if you don't have a grill you can make the chicken on stove top or oven
* * * ~ i like to cook it slow so it cooks evenly and in it's own juices. for grill ~ brush on some liquid smoke.
* * * ~ as that's cooking..slice up your lettuce..i like it shredded.. .
* * * ~ flip your chicken.. .should be about 5 - 7 minutes on each side.
* * * ~ in a bowl..mix up your lettuce with the vinegar && salt && pepper to your taste.
* * * ~ spread your mayo on both sides of sub..add lettuce on bottom half and your chicken on top of lettuce.
- the photo is my 'deluxe' version..add turkey bacon..swiss && mild cheddar..tomatoes && spinach instead of lettuce ( scallions && chopped cilantro mixed in the garlic mayo )