My Pineapple Crock Chicken
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/4 c
- orange juice
- 2 tsp
- rileys salt free all purpose seasoning
- 1 tsp
- mccormicks roasted garlic/herb seasoning
- 4 Tbsp
- pineapple preserves
- 2 Tbsp
- yoshidas cook/marinade sauce (sams)
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic, minced
- 4 tsp
- brown sugar
How to Make My Pineapple Crock Chicken
- 1Turn your crock pot on to the lowest setting. Pour you orange juice into the bottom of crock. Place your chicken breasts into juice, add your rileys and mccormicks seasonings on top of chicken and Add your garlic.
- 2Put one tablespoon of preserves on top of each chicken breast and 1 tsp of brown sugar as well. Pour your yoshidas over everything. Cover and cook for 3 hours.
- 3Remove lid and turn chicken over carefully and put lid back on and cook 1 more hour. At this point place setting down to warm until ready to serve.