My Mom's Chicken or Hamburger Fried Rice
1 lbhamburger or left over chicken pieces
1 can(s)mushroom pieces
1 can(s)mushroom steak sauce
2-3 cinstant rice
1 pkgdry onion soup mix
1-2 Tbspkitchen bouquet
·salt & pepper to taste
·green onions ; chopped for garnish
How to Make My Mom's Chicken or Hamburger Fried Rice
- Use left over cooked chicken torn up into pieces or brown 1# hamburger ; drain off the grease.
- Add mushroom pieces , mushroom steak sauce , 2 or 3 cups of instant rice and equal amounts of water for the rice.
- stir in pkg. of onion soup mix , dash of kitchen bouquet flavoring , salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat to boiling ; stir and turn down heat , cover and continue to cook until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Top with chopped green onions and soy sauce to taste.