- 3 chicken breast
- 1/2 bag of large egg noodles
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make my chicken divine (chicken devan)
- 1Cut chicken into bite size chunks and simmer in water until cooked through. Can simmer with onion, celery, garlic, and any other spices you prefer, about 10 minutes.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook noodles until just done.
Steam broccoli until tender crisp (microwave is best, usually about 5 mins)
- 2In a large bowl, mix the soup, mayonnaise, sour cream and 3/4 of the cheddar cheese together.
Add cooked noodles( rinsed in cool water and drained)
Add chicken chunks and mix well.
- 3In a 13x9 pan, line with foil or spay with non-stick coating, sprinkle the broccoli, cut in small pieces.
Top with the chicken/noodle mix.
Sprinkle top with half of the remaining cheese, then sprinkle with the bread crumbs, then remaining cheese.