Mustard of Your Choice Chicken Chunks
1 bottlespicey mustard or honey mustard
1 cof mustard, your choice
1 lb.chicken tenders, cut into 36 chunks
1 bottlecooking oil
How to Make Mustard of Your Choice Chicken Chunks
- In a zip lock bag poor bottle of mustard of your chioce in. Add chicken, and zip bag. Toss to coat each chunk. Place bag in refrigerator over night.
- Heat oil in deep fryer at 400, or use an iron skillet.
- Remove chicken from bag, discard bag.
- Mix the flour, salt and pepper together. Coat chunks in flour.
- Next dip chunks into the cup of mustard of your choice, then back into flour.
- Fry 3 to 4 minutes. Put a tooth pick in each chunk. Extra mustard is great for dipping.