★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)cambells great for cooking mushroom soup with roasted garlic
1 pkgboneless skinless chicken breast (you need 2 breasts in the package)
1 pkgshredded mexican cheese blend
How to Make Mushroom chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut chicken breast in half and arrange in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour mushroom soup over chicken and spread evenly so chicken is covered.
- Add a layer of cheese over the top.
- Cover. Bake for 30 minutes (or until juices run clear). When chicken is done uncover and bake for another 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted!
- We like to serve with or over rice a roni chicken and mushroom rice!