Mushroom Chicken Pockets
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 1/4 cchopped fresh mushrooms
1 cchopped onions
4 Tbspmargarine, divided
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 pkgfrozen puff pastry, thawed
How to Make Mushroom Chicken Pockets
- In a skillet,melt 2 T. margarine. Add chicken and cook over med. heat for 8 minutes each side or until juices run clear. Remove to a bowl and cool.
- In the same skillet saute mushrooms and onions until tender in remaining margarine.
- Divide pasty into four portions. On a floured surface, roll out one portion into an 8" circle. Place 1 chicken breast on half the circle near edge.
- Spoon 1/4 of the mushroom mixture over the chicken with 1 tsp. of mushroom soup spread on top. (straight out of the can).
- Fold pastry over chicken. Moisten edges with water and seal. Cut slits in top. Repeat with remaining chicken. Arrange pockets on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake uncovered at 425^ for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.