Mushroom Chicken Pockets
How to Make Mushroom Chicken Pockets
- 1In a skillet,melt 2 T. margarine. Add chicken and cook over med. heat for 8 minutes each side or until juices run clear. Remove to a bowl and cool.
- 2In the same skillet saute mushrooms and onions until tender in remaining margarine.
- 3Divide pasty into four portions. On a floured surface, roll out one portion into an 8" circle. Place 1 chicken breast on half the circle near edge.
- 4Spoon 1/4 of the mushroom mixture over the chicken with 1 tsp. of mushroom soup spread on top. (straight out of the can).
- 5Fold pastry over chicken. Moisten edges with water and seal. Cut slits in top. Repeat with remaining chicken. Arrange pockets on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake uncovered at 425^ for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.