Creamy Mushroom Chicken n Rice
How to Make Creamy Mushroom Chicken n Rice
- 1Place cut up chicken in a oven proof baking pan
- 2Spoon cream of mushroom soup over top of chicken pieces. It doesn't have to be neat it spreads out with the heat of the oven.
- 3Sprinkle with black pepper. I add just a tiny bit of salt because the soup has salt in it.
- 4Cover with foil and bake 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- 5Uncover the chicken and bake another 15 minutes.
Serve chicken and gravy over rice that was prepared while baking chicken.
- 6Note: The chicken juices mix with the soup during cooking and makes a great gravy. I have used a third can of cream of chicken soup to have more gravy. Use mashed potatoes instead of rice if desired.