Mr. JIM'S CHICKEN QUESADILLAS
810 inch flour tortillas
1/2 can(s)1/2 can spicey refried beans
4 ozsour cream
1 cfinely chopped bell peppers
1 cfinely chopped onions
1 Tbspfinely chopped garlic
1 Tbspfinely chopped can chipolte peppers
1 lbchicken tenders or breasts
1 lbgrated mexican cheese or your favorite
1 tspgarlic powder
1 stickunsalted butter
4 tspoleo for spreading on the tortillas
How to Make Mr. JIM'S CHICKEN QUESADILLAS
- In a large skillet melt the stick of butter
- Cube chicken with meat cutting shears.Cook until no longer pink.
- Add garlic and seasoning's and stir for about 3 minutes.
- Remove chicken mixture,set aside.
- Add peppers and onions.Cook for about 5 minutes.Turn heat down to warm.
- Chop chicken mixture finely.
- Add chicken to peppers and onions and set aside.
- Very lightly butter one side of each tortilla.
- TOP 4 OF THE TORTILLAS WITH MEAT MIXTURE AND CHEESE.(DO NOT BRING MIXTURE TO THE EDGE)I ALSO PUT A THIN LAYER OF REFRIED BEANS AND SOUR CREAM ON BEFORE ADDING THE MEAT MIXTURE.
- Top each prepared tortilla with the other tortilla butter side up and other butter side down.
- Put in skillet or which ever you use and grill on each side.When the tortillas are golden and crispy they are done.
- Cut each one into 8 wedges giving you 32 wedges serving for 8.
- Serve with Sour Cream and Guacamole.Bowl of Pinto Beans goes very nice along with the Quesadillas.