★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 c
- 2 c
- stuffing (or sub. with bread crumbs)
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese
How to Make Mozzarella Chicken
- 1Tenderize chicken, and then place on bottom of a glass 9x13" baking pan.
- 2Whisk together soup and water.
- 3Put a small handful of cheese on each chicken breast. Pour soup mixture over the top of each.
- 4Mix stuffing (or bread crumbs) with melted butter and sprinkle over the top, as well.
- 5Bake 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.