★★★★★ 1 vote5
5chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 cstuffing (or sub. with bread crumbs)
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 cmozzarella cheese
How to Make Mozzarella Chicken
- Tenderize chicken, and then place on bottom of a glass 9x13" baking pan.
- Whisk together soup and water.
- Put a small handful of cheese on each chicken breast. Pour soup mixture over the top of each.
- Mix stuffing (or bread crumbs) with melted butter and sprinkle over the top, as well.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.