★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- family size chicken thighs
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)
- chicken broth
- 1 pkg
- egg noodles
- 2 box
- chicken stuffing
- 6-8 slice
- american cheese (optional)
How to Make Mother's Chicken Casserole
- 1Boil chicken thighs until done, Drain chicken and set aside to cool.
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
- 3Boil egg noodles until tender.
- 4Make stuffing using chicken broth instead of water. Once stuffing is done, set aside
- 5Tear chicken into smaller pieces removing bone and fatty pieces.
- 6Heat cream of chicken in medium sauce pan.
- 7In large baking dish, mix chicken, noodles, cream of chicken, and stuffing.
- 8Bake 50 minutes. Add American cheese and cook for additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.