★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgfamily size chicken thighs
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)chicken broth
1 pkgegg noodles
2 boxchicken stuffing
6-8 sliceamerican cheese (optional)
How to Make Mother's Chicken Casserole
- Boil chicken thighs until done, Drain chicken and set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil egg noodles until tender.
- Make stuffing using chicken broth instead of water. Once stuffing is done, set aside
- Tear chicken into smaller pieces removing bone and fatty pieces.
- Heat cream of chicken in medium sauce pan.
- In large baking dish, mix chicken, noodles, cream of chicken, and stuffing.
- Bake 50 minutes. Add American cheese and cook for additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.