- 2 whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned and halved
- 4 pieces jack jalapeno cheese (2 x 1/2")
- 1/2 t. oregano
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup oil or 2 tbsp. oil and 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
How to Make Mother Loaded Chicken
- 1Cut pocket in each half chicken breast about 2 x 3". Don't cut through. Roll
Jack cheese in oregano and insert in pockets. Chill.
- 2In medium bowl, beat
eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and parsley. Roll stuffed breasts in
flour and then in egg mixture.
- 3Heat oil and sauté breasts until crisp and
brown. You may do this early in the day before baking. Arrange in baking
dish. Bake at 375 for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve garnished with lemon wedges.
Source: My Old Recipes