Mother Hubbord's Chichen & Pasta
- boneless skinless chichen breast
- pasta ( i use speg. or ling. but what ever you have on hand will work)
- italian spices
- worstashier sause
- parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- peanut butter
- hand full of salted peanuts
- soy sause
How to Make Mother Hubbord's Chichen & Pasta
- 1Spice Chicken Breast on both sides with Italian seasoning and brown in a pan on med heat. Put pasta on to boil. In a large bowl crack open egg and scrambel with italian seasoning, parmisan cheese,& a dash of worstashier sause. Set aside.
- 2When chicken has a good brown on both sides, remove from pan and cut into small peaces, (smaller than bite sized) replace to pan and continue to cook on med/low untill fully cooked.
- 3When pasta is cooked, drane well. Drop hot pasta in egg mixture and toss until completely coated. (the hot pasta cooks the egg to the noodles) Add your cooked chicken and toss. Add peanut butter, (you can melt the peanut butter for easier mixing if you like) and a hand full of salted peanuts and mix well.
- 4Serve with a litte Soy Sause and enjoy.