Morning Crock Pot Chicken
- 2 Tbsp
- coconut oil
- chicken legs
- 1 large
- onion chopped medium
- head green cabbage, chopped medium
- 3 large
- carrots cut up in medium pieces
- 8 clove
- garlic, crushed and chopped medium
- bouquet garni (herbs of choice)
- 1 can(s)
- cream mushroom soup
- 1 can(s)
- straw mushrooms drained
- lemons, juiced
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
How to Make Morning Crock Pot Chicken
- 1Set the crock pot on high (or low if making this over a longer time) and add the onion, cabbage, carrots, garlic and bouquet garni. I used a few sprigs of basil, sage, tarragon, thyme and oregano from my garden.
- 2Set the bouquet garni on top of the veggies. Put the lid on the crock pot as it heats up. It is best to put the veggies on the bottom as they usually take longer to cook then the meat.
- 3Seer your chicken legs in coconut oil until nice and golden and then add on top of the veggies and bouquet garni. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Pour the straw mushrooms and cream of mushroom soup over the chicken that you have put in the crock pot.
- 5Juice the lemons over the whole thing. Put the lid on and cook for about 3 to 4 hours on high or 5 to 7 hours on low.