Moo Goo Gai Pan
6chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
·salt and pepper
2 largegarlic cloves pressed
5 Tbspcoconut oil
8 ozfresh mushrooms
4 lbbok choy chopped
How to Make Moo Goo Gai Pan
- Put the arrowroot, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss the cleaned chicken thighs in the mixture and set aside.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the coconut oil in a large skillet and add the mushrooms, bok choy and sugar. Saute for 2 minutes. Cover and cook for about 5 more minutes. Remove from the skillet.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons of the coconut oil to the skillet and put the heat up to high. Once good and hot add the chicken thighs and saute for 2 minutes. Add the tamari sauce and mix well.
- Cover and cook an additional 5 minutes or until the thighs are completely cooked through.
- Add the chicken to the bok choy and add the green onions. Stir fry for about 1 more minute.
- Serve hot over rice.