- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- bbq sauce which ever brand u prefer
- 8 slice
- crispy bacon
- 1 c
- shredded monterey jack or sharp chedder cheese
- green onions (optional)
- chopped tomatoes (optional)
How to Make Monterey Chicken
- 1Pound out chicken breast to make even and thinner. Season with salt and pepper. Either pan fry or grill till done.
- 2Baste with BBQ sauce. As much as u like. Transfer to a oven safe plate and put oven on low broil
- 3Add cheese and bacon to top of chicken and heat until cheese is melted .
- 4Top with green onions or tomatoes