Mom's French Chicken
How to Make Mom's French Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a 13x9x2 pan, lay out the chicken pieces, skin side up.
- 2Brush the chicken with your favorite french dressing.
- 3Put the pan into the oven and bake for 1 hour. You may brush on more french dressing after 30 minutes.
- 4Remove pan from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Plate and serve.
- 5Notes: You might want to pour a little water into the pan after you have plated the chicken. It will help loosen the baked on bits. Enjoy!