Mom's Chicken in Foil
- boneless skinless chicken breasts (or whatever chicken pieces you prefer)
- large carrots, cleaned and chopped into larger than bite-size pieces
- baking potatoes, peeled and chopped
- onions, peeled and chopped
- 2 pkg
- onion soup mix (any brand)
- 1 c
How to Make Mom's Chicken in Foil
- 1Prep first: Preheat oven to 425*. Clean/peel and chop veggies. If not using fresh chicken, dethaw. Once thawed, wash off chicken.
- 2Place a large sheet of aluminum foil (enough to completely cover bottom AND fold over top to seal) in a 9x13 baking dish. Carefully press the foil down in the corners and along sides. Be sure not to rip it.
- 3Place chicken in dish. Arrange vegetables around chicken.
Combine onion soup mix and water and mix well. (I like to use a lidded cup and shake it up!)
Fold the foil over to seal, and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Pour the mixture over the chicken and vegetables.