Mommy's Fried Chicken
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Mommy's Fried Chicken
- 1First placethe chicken in a shallow baking dish. Then sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. of the dressing mix & hot pepper sauce tuening to coat each sode. Cover & refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to marinate.
- 2Then in plastic bag mix the flour & remaining dressing mix. Add in the chicken pieces 1 at a time, close bag & shake to coat.
- 3Then heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Carefully place in each chicken, cook 10 mins or until golden brown on all sides. Reduce heat to medium,cover then cook for anout 30 mins or until chicken is fully cooked through. making sure to turn occasionally. Drain on paper towels.
- 4Special Tips: Best served with any favorite cooked pasta or sauteed veggies. Some times to make sure I have cooked the chicken good I place each fried chicken on a foil coveredcookie sheet in a heated oven at 350F for 10 to 15 mins.
- 5Food fact: Best oils for frying is canola, corn peanut, safflower & soybean. I like using canola.