Momma's Chicken Wings
- 1 large
- bag of chicken wings (we get them at our wholesale club)
- 1 1/2 c
- yoshida's gourmet sauce
- 1 jar(s)
- apricot preserves
- 2-3 Tbsp
- season chicken with chicken seasoning
How to Make Momma's Chicken Wings
- 1Marinate the chicken wings in the gourmet sauce all day.
- 2Bake chicken wings at a 350F oven for 40 minutes.
- 3About 15 minutes before you take the chicken out of the oven, combine apricot preserves and horseradish. I really don't measure the horseradish, I go by taste.
- 4***My momma turns the oven to about 250F and lets them slow cook till we eat. They won't stay around long!!