Moist bacon-wrapped chicken w/ honey-mustard dress
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 oz
- worcestershire sauce
- 8 slice
- bacon, i used maple flavor bacon, it's all i had.
- 2 Tbsp
- 8 oz
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz pkg reduced-fat, shredded monterey jack cheese, you can use the regular cheese
- 16 oz bottle honey-mustard dressing, i used low-fat
How to Make Moist bacon-wrapped chicken w/ honey-mustard dress
- 1Place chicken in a lg shallow baking dish. Poke holes in each chicken and pour worcestershire sauce over chicken. Turning to coat. Refrigerate 1 hr.
- 2Meanwhile cook bacon in lg skillet over med-high heat. Drain on paper towels. In medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute mushrooms until soft. Preheat oven to broil.
- 3Drain chicken of marinade. Broil chicken in baking dish 5 min each side. Top each chicken breast w/ 2 slices bacon. Sprinkle w/ cheese. Broil until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top w/ mushrooms and dressing.