Mixed Grill with Sweet and Spicy Bourbon Sauce
- 1 1/4 c
- dark brown sugar, packed
- 18 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 c
- 3/4 c
- soy sauce
- 6 Tbsp
- rice vinegar
- 3 tsp
- chili powder
- 2 Tbsp
- ginger, peeled and chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- 3/4 Tbsp
- kosher salt
- green onions, chopped
- racks baby back ribs
- meaty beef short ribs
- chiken thighs
- 1 c
- beef broth
- 4 Tbsp
How to Make Mixed Grill with Sweet and Spicy Bourbon Sauce
- 1Place sugar and next 8 ingredients plus T ground black pepper in large bowl. Whisk until salt dissolves. Mix in green onions.
- 2Sprinkle pork, beef and chicken with salt and pepper. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- 3Arrange pork ribs in single layer on large rimmed baking sheet.
- 4Arrange beef short ribs in single layer on baking sheet.
- 5Arrange chicken in another baking sheet.
- 6Pour ¾ c marinade over meat and turn to coat.
- 7Marinate 1 hour at room temp.
- 8Cover, chill and reserve remaining marinade for grilling.
- 9Position 1 rack in top third and 1 rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 350.
Add beef broth to pan with short ribs. Turn ribs meat side down in broth.
- 10Cover pork, beef and chicken pans with foil.
- 11Place pork on lower rack and beef and chicken on upper rack. Bake pork and chicken until tender, about 1 ½ hours.
- 12Remove both from oven, open foil and continue to bake beef until tender, about 1 ¼ hours longer.
- 13Remove from Oven and open foil. Pour pan juices from pork, chicken and beef into medium saucepan. Spoon off fat and boil until reduced to a little less than 2 cups, 25 to 30 minutes.
- 14Add bourbon, return to boil, then remove from heat. Season with salt, pepper and more sriacha.
- 15Cut pork ribs between bones into serving size (about 2 ribs). Brush all meat with marinade.
- 16Grill pork, beef and chicken until slightly charred brushing with marinade and turning occasionally.