Mim's Mexican Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgcorn tortillas
2 cchicken, cooked and cubed
12 ozcheddar cheese, grated
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cheddar cheese soup
1 can(s)tomatoes, diced with green chiles
1gallon sized freezer bag
How to Make Mim's Mexican Chicken
- Tear tortillas into 1-inch wide strips.
- In a large baking dish, alternate layers of tortillas, chicken meat and cheese (reserve 1/2 cup of cheese for topping) until all the chicken is used.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the layered mixture.
- Top with reserved cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- To freeze: flash freeze casserole, then place frozen, covered dish into jumbo freezer bag.
- To prepare: thaw casserole before baking.
- Bake covered casserole at 350-degrees until hot and bubbly.
- Cut with spatula and serve.
- Serving Ideas : Refried Beans, Blue Corn Chips and Guacamole