★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1-2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- dry ranch mix
- 2 Tbsp
- seasoned salt
- 10-15 slice
- crushed townhouse flips crackers
- 1 c
How to Make Michael's Fried Chicken
- 1Rinse and pat dry 4-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts. Puncture with fork all over and soak in the buttermilk for 4-5 hours (overnight is best)
- 2Crush Townhouse Flips Crackers in ziplock baggie with Rolling Pin. Measure out the flour, dry ranch and seasoned salt in a seperate bowl and mix with crackers
- 3Remove chicken from buttermilk and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Dip chicken breasts in flour mixture and put into a hot frying pan with a mixture of Canola and EVOO.
- 4Once chicken breasts are golden brown, remove from pan onto a plate covered with paper towels (to absorb the grease) and sprinkle with seasoned salt while still hot.
- 5Serve with mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuts and corn. Chicken is super the next day cold as well. We make enough for chicken sandwiches too. My son LOVES this chicken. The crackers give it a unique crunch/flavor