★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)diced tomatos and green chillies
1 can(s)jalapeno peppers
1 can(s)refried beans
1 can(s)enchilada sauce, green
1 pkgmexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Mexican Lasagna
- Cook chicken breasts in slow cooker in disired sauce and seasonings.
- Shred chicken
- Combine diced onion, tomatoes, peppers, half can of enchilada sauce and seasonings in a frying pan. Cook of medium heat for 10min then add chicken.
- In a 9x9 glass baking dish lightly cover the bottom of the dish with enchilada sauce.
- Lay down one tortilla.
- Spread half a can of refried beans on the tortilla.
- Add half of the chicken mixture over the beans and cover with half the package of cheese.
- Repeat one more layer
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45min untill warm.