1 1/2 lbboneless chicken tenderloins, cut in bite size pieces
1 Tbspminced garlic
1 each mediumgreen, yellow and red pepper, cut in long strips
1 smallonion, chopped
1 jar(s)salsa, chunky
1 pkgsoft flour tortillas
1/2 cshredded mexican blend cheese
·tabasco sauce (optional)
How to Make Mexican Chicken Wraps
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In medium skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil and chicken until cook halfway.
- Add minced garlic, green, yellow, red peppers and onion and cook through until chicken is done and peppers are soft.
- Add 3/4 of jar salsa and heat through.
Optional: Shake 2-4 times tabasco sauce for extra kick.
- Remove from heat and place chicken/pepper mix in the middle of each tortilla.
- Add the shredded cheese on each chicken/pepper mix, saving some for the top.
- Roll tortilla and place in baking pan open sides down.
- Add the remaining salsa and cheese on top of each chicken tortilla.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until cheese melts.