- 1 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless chicken tenderloins, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1 each medium
- green, yellow and red pepper, cut in long strips
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 1 jar(s)
- salsa, chunky
- 1 pkg
- soft flour tortillas
- 1/2 c
- shredded mexican blend cheese
- tabasco sauce (optional)
How to Make Mexican Chicken Wraps
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In medium skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil and chicken until cook halfway.
- 3Add minced garlic, green, yellow, red peppers and onion and cook through until chicken is done and peppers are soft.
- 4Add 3/4 of jar salsa and heat through.
Optional: Shake 2-4 times tabasco sauce for extra kick.
- 5Remove from heat and place chicken/pepper mix in the middle of each tortilla.
- 6Add the shredded cheese on each chicken/pepper mix, saving some for the top.
- 7Roll tortilla and place in baking pan open sides down.
- 8Add the remaining salsa and cheese on top of each chicken tortilla.
- 9Cook for 15-20 minutes or until cheese melts.