Mexican Chicken Roll-Ups
This is a new recipe I found not to long ago and have tried several times already. As with any new recipe I get, I end up tweaking to fit my family or taste. The original called for turkey, but chicken is easier to come by for some families.
- 2 1/2 c
- cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 c
- (12-ozs) sour cream, divided
- 1 can(s)
- (10.75-ozs) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, divided
- 3 tsp
- taco seasoning, divided
- 1 1/2 c
- (6-ozs) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 1/2 c
- salsa (your choice)
- 1/4 c
- sliced ripe olives (black ones)
- flour tortillas (7")
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- additional olives and salsa, optional
How to Make Mexican Chicken Roll-Ups
- 1In a bowl, combine chicken, 1/2 cup sour cream, half of the soup, 1-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning, 1 cup of cheese, onion, salsa and olives.
- 2Spoon 1/3 cup onto each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13"x9"2" baking dish.
- 3Combine remaining sour cream, soup, and taco seasoning; pour over tortillas. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until completely heated through.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes and olives if desired. Serve with salsa, if desired.