Mexican Chicken Casserole
How to Make Mexican Chicken Casserole
- Boil chicken breasts in water until tender and easy to cut into small pieces.
- Melt cheese and Rotel in microwave until smooth and creamy.
- Add chicken soup to cheese mixture, and stir until creamy.
- Stir chopped chicken into cheese mixture. (It works best if chicken is hot because it helps to blend mixture better.)
- Crush 1/2 bag of corn chips onto bottom of 9 x 13 glass pan.
- Pour chicken/cheese mixture over corn chips.
- Top with remaining crushed corn chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly.