★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 large
- boneless, skinless, chicken breast- boiled, cooked & cubed
- 1- 16 oz can(s)
- mild enchilada sauce
- 1- 10 oz can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1- 8 oz pkg
- chedder cheese, grated
- 1-12 oz pkg
- doritos taco chips or any other flavor of your choice
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped onion - optional
How to Make Mexican Chicken Bake
- 19x13 pan or smaller and spray with pam, To double recipe add 1 more chicken breast. In a bowl, add soup, sauce and mix well. Do not add water to soup! Add chicken, onion and 4 oz of chedder cheese, mix well. Crumble a half of the bag of doritos chips but not to much, Add to mixture. Pour in casserole dish and put in oven at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes. or until cheese begins to bubble. Take out of oven and crumble the rest of chips and sprinkle over top of dish and add rest of cheese. Then stick back in oven for an additional 3-5 minutes or just enough to melt the cheese. Take out of oven and enjoy!!
- 2Also good with side salad and French Bread.