Meribeth's Buffalo Hot Wings Dip
Diane Hopson Smith
- 2 c
- fully cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 2 - 8 oz pkg
- philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- kraft three cheese ranch dressing
- 1/3 c
- moore’s buffalo wing sauce
- 3 c
- shredded cheddar cheese, divided
How to Make Meribeth's Buffalo Hot Wings Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350 º F.
- 2Spread cream cheese in bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- 3Combine chicken, Kraft Three Cheese Ranch dressing, Moore’s Buffalo Wing sauce and ½ of the cheddar cheese. Spread this mixture over the cream cheese; top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- 4Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
- 5Serve with corn chips or your favorite dippers.
Note: I use my food processor to chop the chicken.