How to Make Memphis Chicken
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and lay out your trimmed and thawed chicken breast halves.
- 2Heat the butter in a microwave-safe bowl until completely melted.
- 3Pour the Rice Krispie cereal onto a board (not floured) and crush them with a rolling pin until it's almost all crushed.
- 4Take a piece of chicken and coat it in butter (in the bowl). Then, thoroughly coat it in the Rice Krispies until covered. Continue this strategy with the remaining pieces of chicken.
- 5When all of the pieces of chicken are covered, grease a glass pan and set the chicken in it. You can drizzle the remaining butter over the chicken and sprinkle some more Rice Krispies on top.
- 6Put the chicken in the oven and bake for an hour!