Melt In Your Mouth Chicken Pot Pie
Jennifer Fowler Hunsucker
3 ccooked chicken, diced
10 ozpackage frozen mixed vegetables
1 can(s)cream of celery soup undiluted
1 cchicken broth
1 cself rising flour
1/2 cbutter melted
How to Make Melt In Your Mouth Chicken Pot Pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grease a shallow 2 quart baking dish
- Place chicken and vegetables in the baking dish
- Mix soup, broth, and pepper; pour over chicken mixture.
- Combine flour, milk, and butter; stir until smooth. Pour over mixture.
- Bake for 40 or 45 minutes, or until brown.