Megan's Homemade Mac and Cheese
16 ozmacaroni (shells or elbow) cooked
1 1/2 cricotta cheese
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tsponion powder
2 cshredded cooked chicken
4 cshredded cheddar cheese, divided
1/2 cshredded parmesan cheese
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1/4 cbutter, melted
1/2 cseasoned bread crumbs
1 tspeach salt and pepper
How to Make Megan's Homemade Mac and Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cooked macaroni, ricotta, garlic, onion, chicken, 2 cups of the shredded cheese, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, butter, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a 9x13 baking pan or casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an aditional 10-15 minutes, or until topping is browned and crispy.
- Serve with your favorite veggies and enjoy!