Mediterranean Chicken Wrap
- chicken breasts
- 1/2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 2 c
- mixed salad greens, your choice
- cucumber, sliced thin to preference
- 2-3 oz
- feta cheese crumbles
- roasted red pepper strips, the kind from a jar
- caesar dressing
- large whole wheat tortillas
How to Make Mediterranean Chicken Wrap
- 1Place chicken breast between plastic wrap and pound until it is even thickness about 1/2 inch thick.
- 2Place chicken breasts in large zip lock bag, add olive oil, season well with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper and juice from half a lime - seal tight.
- 3Heat a grill pan or skillet until very hot, add chicken.
- 4Cook chicken 3-5 minutes on each side.
- 5Remove chicken from pan and cut into thin strips.
- 6Dress salad greens with a little dressing.
- 7Warm wraps slightly in a microwave and put on flat surface.
- 8Spread salad among the wraps and add to each: some chicken, feta, cucumber and red pepper strips.
- 9Roll up, cut in half and serve.