Mediterranean Chicken Wrap
1/2 Tbspolive oil
·kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
2 cmixed salad greens, your choice
·cucumber, sliced thin to preference
2-3 ozfeta cheese crumbles
·roasted red pepper strips, the kind from a jar
4large whole wheat tortillas
How to Make Mediterranean Chicken Wrap
- Place chicken breast between plastic wrap and pound until it is even thickness about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place chicken breasts in large zip lock bag, add olive oil, season well with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper and juice from half a lime - seal tight.
- Heat a grill pan or skillet until very hot, add chicken.
- Cook chicken 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from pan and cut into thin strips.
- Dress salad greens with a little dressing.
- Warm wraps slightly in a microwave and put on flat surface.
- Spread salad among the wraps and add to each: some chicken, feta, cucumber and red pepper strips.
- Roll up, cut in half and serve.