Mediterranean Chicken with Rosemary Orzo
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 lb
- uncooked chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
- 1 clove
- garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 c
- uncooked orzo or rosamarina pasta
- 1 c
- progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton). if you are watching the sodium in your diet, use reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- 1/4 c
- 2 tsp
- chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 medium
- zucchini, cut lengthwise into fourths, then cut crosswise into slices (3/4 cup)
- plum (roma) tomatoes, cut into fourths and sliced (1 cup)
- 1/2 medium
- bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
How to Make Mediterranean Chicken with Rosemary Orzo
- 1Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in skillet about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until brown.
- 2Stir in garlic, pasta and broth. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 8 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes, stirring once, until bell pepper is crisp-tender and pasta is tender.