1 boxjumbo pasta shells
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 boxchicken flavored stuffing
1-2bagsmozzarella cheese (shredded) depends on how cheesy you like it
2 Tbspsour cream
How to Make Marriage Preposal Stuffed Shells
- cook chicken breasts till no longer pink
- while the chicken is cooking boil the water for the shells. cook according to the directions on the package. Drain set aside and let cool
- while chicken is cooking and pasta is cooling start the water for the stuffing. Follow directions on the package.
- While everything else is cooking away start one can of cream of chicken soup, follow directions on the can except use about half a can of water , cook until warm.
- When chicken is thru cooking cut into small pieces or shred. After chicken is cut up place in large bowl add stuffing, soup, sour cream, and about half bag of cheese.
- after putting all the ingrediants in the bowl open the second can of cream of chicken and cook that while mixing up the filling
- stir together the chicken, cheese, first can of soup, sour cream, and stuffing. After everything is mixed well ( go ahead and taste it, its yummy!) stuff into the cooled pasta shells. make sure they are cooled cause you will burn yourself!
- Place the stuffed shells into a casserole dish, cover with the second can of soup and the remaing cheese. Bake at 375 for 45 min or untill the cheese is gold and bubbly. Enjoy!
- hopefully i made this easy to follow. you can cook all the ingrediants at the same time to cut down on time. It's a little messy but it is certainly worth it!