★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1 pkg
- (1 oz) dry ranch style dressing mix
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
How to Make Marinated Ranch Broiled Chicken
- 1combine the dressing mix, oil and vinegar in a large, resealable plastic bag and mix together. add chicken to bag, seal and shake to coat, work mixture into the meat.
- 2refrigerate to marinate for at least 1 hour, or overnight if possible.
- 3preheat oven to broil/grill.
- 4remove chicken from bag, discarding any remaining marinade and broil for 10-15 minute or until cooked through and no longer pink inside.