How to Make Marinated Chicken
- Place chicken breast(s) into a large ziploc bag and pour honey dijon marinade into bag, as well. I tend to use the whole bottle, since I usually make 2-3 pieces of chicken at a time. Use as much or as little as you feel comfortable with.
- Allow chicken to marinate. Ideally, you would allow this to occur overnight, but depending upon the marinade you buy, it can be done in as little as an hour.
- Crush about a half can of French's onions with your hand or other kitchen tool.
- Roll marinated chicken in crushed onions until the entire top is covered.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes (roughly).