How to Make Marinated Chicken
- 1Place chicken breast(s) into a large ziploc bag and pour honey dijon marinade into bag, as well. I tend to use the whole bottle, since I usually make 2-3 pieces of chicken at a time. Use as much or as little as you feel comfortable with.
- 2Allow chicken to marinate. Ideally, you would allow this to occur overnight, but depending upon the marinade you buy, it can be done in as little as an hour.
- 3Crush about a half can of French's onions with your hand or other kitchen tool.
- 4Roll marinated chicken in crushed onions until the entire top is covered.
- 5Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes (roughly).