Marinated Chicken Breasts with Mozzarella1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 ozrice pilaf mix
1/4 cgreen onion, thinly sliced
1 cbroccoli florets
2 tspolive oil
4marinated chicken breast halves
1tomato, halved and thinly sliced
2 slicemozzarella cheese, halved
How to Make Marinated Chicken Breasts with Mozzarella
- Prepare rice pilaf according to package directions, adding green onion the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan bring the 1/2 cup water to boiling and add broccoli florets.
- Cook, covered, for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and set aside.
- In a large, cast-iron skillet heat oil and cook chicken breasts over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
- Overlap the halved tomato slices on top of the chicken breasts and cover each with a half-slice of mozzarella.
- Broil the chicken breasts 3-4 inches from the heat for 1 minute or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve on hot rice pilaf.