★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgchicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
2 Tbspbarbecue sauce (i used sweet baby ray's)
2 Tbspgarlic (minced)
1/3 cvegetable oil
1/4 csoy sauce, dark
2 can(s)pineapple chunks (large)
How to Make Marinated Chicken Breasts
- Combine all ingredients except chicken. Stir well.
- Add Chicken to gallon size plastic bag. Pour marinade over the chicken in bag.
- Add more soy sauce or a small can of pineapple juice if chicken isn't covered.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. The longer you marinade the better the chicken is.
- Grill chicken medium heat until juices run clear. approximately 30 minutes. Let rest 5-10 minutes.