Marinated Baked Chicken Breasts
12boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 csour cream
1/4 clemon juice
4 tspworcestershire sauce
2 tspcelery salt
1/2 tspgarlic salt
1 1/2 cbutter cracker crumbs
1 1/2 csaltine cracker crumbs
1 cmelted butter
How to Make Marinated Baked Chicken Breasts
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
- Combine the sour cream, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, salt, celery salt, paprika, pepper and garlic salt in a shallow dish and mix well.
- Add the chicken, turning to coat. Chill, covered for 8 to 10 hours, turning occasionally.
- Roll the chicken in a mixture of the butter crackers and saltine crackers. Arrange in a shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle with ½ of the butter mixture. Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
- Drizzle with the remaining butter. Bake for 45 minutes longer or until cooked through.